Primary responsibility will be to manage all aspects of the Agency-Client relationship.
We’re looking for a personable, self-motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our account team. The account executive leads the internal account support team to deliver highly effective demand generation, lead management, and integrated marketing initiatives including email, content syndication, SEM, social media, and lead nurturing for a select group of clients. The account executive is also responsible for cultivating existing client relations and ensuring ongoing client satisfaction.
- Establishes immediate credibility with clients based on past successes and develops an acute understanding of their business, marketing requirements and ROI objectives
- Leads and communicates clearly with internal account support team and client to successfully execute programs based upon client objectives and to keep projects on track and within budget parameters
- Manages internal and external conflicting interests as they arise; seeks mutually beneficial problem resolution
- Cultivates existing client relations and ensures ongoing client satisfaction
- Working with the Spear business development team, identifies opportunities for continued business development and generates inside-sales activities within assigned client companies and potential prospect companies
- Helps drive the growth of the company through the development and establishment of successful and highly satisfied client relationships
- 5+ years previous marketing/agency experience strongly preferred. Online experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and multiple clients
- Ability to lead and manage client expectations and work effectively with internal account support team
- Ability to work effectively within predetermined budgets and project fees
- Enjoys working with different types of personalities and skill levels
- Excellent computer skills – proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and familiar with project management software
For consideration send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax to 925-956-1979. No phone calls please.