We are a growing B2B marketing agency that is looking for a marketing automation expert who knows Marketo cold, is both a self-starter and a team player who knows how to produce results. He/she will have a strong background in demand generation and will create and manage marketing campaigns while taking ownership of all things Marketo and Salesforce.
- Planning, execution, testing and reporting for various marketing automation campaigns (including inbound, lead nurturing, lead scoring and lead management)
- Provide reporting and analysis on program performance data and funnel attribution
- Monitoring and continually improving campaigns (iteration, A/B testing, etc)
- Work directly with account staff and clients’ marketing department… (you communicate well on the phone as well as through email)
- Collaborating with sales operations through CRM integration with marketing automation platforms
- Research, recommend, and execute various 3rd-party integrations based on clients’ martech stack needs
- Troubleshoot Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot and Salesforce issues in a timely and thorough manner
- Champion best practices within marketing automation platforms, while documenting and cross-training internal teams
- Stay abreast of current marketing automation trends, best practices, and strategies
- Research and lead new technology initiatives that present business opportunities for the agency
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years Marketo, HubSpot, and/or Pardot experience (certification preferred)
- Experience with other automation platforms (e.g., Eloqua, etc.)
- Demand generation rockstar
- Salesforce proficiency
- Exceptional communication skills
- Documenting/training materials
- Can-do attitude with a strong focus on bringing results
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Web development experience (emails, landing pages, including keen attention to responsive design)
- Agency experience strongly preferred
- B2B SaaS industry experience
- Google Analytics
- A quality headset and the good sense to know when to pick up the phone
- Writing skills… we can always use good thought leadership posts on our blog :)
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate would have the experience to hit the ground running with minimal training. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Spear Marketing Agency is a growing company and a dynamic workplace where both creative and technical minds come together. We enjoy the work we do and the people we work alongside of.
For consideration send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.