You’re not the only one to notice a sudden flurry of articles and Web content on “how to market during a recession.” Fortunately, Gordon Graham at SoftwareCEO (where I help moderate the Marketing & PR forum) has compiled some of the most compelling tips out there for how to make your marketing budget go further. Topics covered in Gordon’s front-page article include:
* 5 quick, do-it-yourself fixes to improve overall Website performance
* Using “personas” to improve Web conversion rates
* How to get IT to work on your marketing project
* How to set up your own channel on Youtube, and finally
* How to get people to register on your Website (a repurposing of my earlier post on the topic from this space.)
Definitely worth a read.