Note: this event is now available for listening on-demand via the Spear Website.
Join me and a select group of expert panelists on June 16, 2011 at 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET as we explore strategies for hosting, presenting, and marketing a successful Webinar. The 45-minute teleconference is free of charge and hosted by Focus.com.
Focus Marketing Roundtable: Secrets to Webinar Success
Thursday, June 16, 2011
11 AM PT / 2 PM ET
Toll-free Dial-In Number: (866) 951-1151
International Dial-In Number: (201) 590-2255
Conference # : 4999006
To add this event to your calendar, click here.
Joining me in the discussion are three recognized experts in Webinar content, customer acquisition, and event marketing.
• Steve Nesich of MarketStrike has more than 20 years experience in corporate events – including conferences, seminars, Webinars, and virtual events
• Ruth P. Stephens of eMarketing Strategy is an expert in customer acquisition and wrote the book (literally) on Trade Show & Event Marketing
• Jamie Wallace of Suddenly Marketing is an expert on marketing content and how marketers can best keep their audience engaged
Planned discussion topics include:
• Where do Webinars best fit into an overall demand generation strategy?
• What’s the secret to an effective Webinar invitation?
• How do I title my Webinar to attract the right audience?
• What makes for effective Webinar content? How do I keep the audience engaged?
• What are some of the best ways to market a Webinar in recorded or “archived” form?
We look forward to having you join us on June 16. If you have specific questions you’d like to see the panel address, feel free to leave comments below.
To add the event to your calendar, click here.