The Art Director will lead a stellar in-house team of graphic designers and outsourced design resources to drive innovative, eye-striking design for a fast-growing roster of B2B clients.
Reporting to the Creative Director, the ideal candidate must be hands-on, have extensive experience in email, landing page and direct mail design, and carry a proven track record of driving fresh, strategic ideas that spark demand and deliver results.
- Lead in-house design team and outsourced design resources
- Drive the artistic development of all digital marketing, demand gen, thought leadership and direct mail/print campaigns
- Work directly with clients and internal teams to conceptualize integrated campaigns and strategy
- Manage approvals with senior leadership, account management, creative director, and agency clients
- Coordinate schedules with internal teams to meet client deadlines
- Offer strategic guidance for improving technical or internal team processes
- Ensure adherence to quality standards, design best practices, and individual client guidelines
- Minimum five years in a senior design leadership position (agency experience a plus)
- Experience presenting work and pitching creative visions to internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Word, Google Suite, and PowerPoint
- Experience working in Marketo, Pardot, or other similar platforms
- HTML and CSS knowledge
- Solid knowledge of prepress and print processes
- Strong attention to detail with good communication and organizational skills
Depending on specific candidate skill set, this position may be full-time or by-contract.For consideration, send your resume, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.