Spear Marketing Group is a fast-growing, 40+ person B2B marketing agency working with an array of high-tech clients including names like Dropbox, eBay, Google and Amazon.
Reporting to the Director of Paid Media, Digital Marketing Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and web behavioral data.
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends.
- Communicating and presenting to colleagues, senior managers, and clients.
- 2-5 years experience in digital marketing
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools, such as Tableau, Google Analytics, Data Studio.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms.
- Experience with Linkedin, Facebook, Google ad platforms highly preferred.
- Marketing automation experience (Marketo, Pardot, HubSpot) a big plus
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
For consideration, send your resume, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.