As a skilled graphic designer, you’ll be tasked with creating new and innovative digital designs (emails, landing pages, microsites, banner ads, infographics, ebooks) that help drive business results for our high-tech clients.
We are a fast-growing B2B demand generation agency looking for a skilled designer to bring fresh thinking to the table, who knows how to multitask, is a self-starter, and is able to work with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will need to have a strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat). He/she will work side-by-side with our designers and production staff to keep projects on track. Good attitude and flexibility is a must.
Primary responsibility will be to create new and innovative digital designs (emails, landing pages, microsites, banner ads, infographics, ebooks) following industry best practices, as well as some minimal print work. Communicate and collaborate with account staff, Traffic Manager, Art Director and other designers to ensure on-time and quality delivery.
- 4+ years experience (agency experience a plus)
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Minimal HTML and CSS knowledge a plus
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Have a solid knowledge of pre-press and print processes
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail with good communication and organizational skills
- Must be flexible
- Must have your own computer and software
Depending on specific skillset of candidate, this may be a part-time (15 – 25 hours per week) position with potential advancement to full-time. To apply, please respond to this posting with a cover letter, resume and PDF portfolio.
For consideration send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax to 925-956-1979. No phone calls please.