We are a growing marketing agency that is looking for a personable, self-motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team. The primary responsibility of the Group Account Director will be to strategically guide a team of Account Executives who in turn, manage all aspects of the Agency-Client relationship. This department leads the internal account support team to deliver highly effective full funnel marketing including demand generation, lead management, lead nurturing to customer success.
The Group Account Director is also responsible for cultivating existing client relations and ensuring ongoing client satisfaction. Reporting to the VP of Client Services, the Group Account Manager/Director will work with management to uncover new business opportunities with existing clients and is responsible for the overall growth and ongoing revenue stream with existing clients.
Lead, motivate and supervise a team of Account Executives
- Keep a handle on their respective workload and time utilization
- Assist management in delegating of assignments and workload
- Mentor and develop AE team on best practices and identify training needs base on industry trends
- Holds team accountable and able manage project creep by overseeing account-level P&L
- Strategic account leadership – contribute to client success by providing strategic recommendations and client guidance
- Identify business development opportunities within account portfolio in conjunction with Spear’s business development team
- Leads and communicates clearly with AE team to successfully execute programs based upon client objectives and to keep campaigns/projects on schedule
- Manages internal and external conflicting interests as they arise
- Directly manage select, high-level/visibility accounts
Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in marketing, agency experience strongly preferred
- Technology savvy – understanding of marketing automation platforms and related tools and the role it plays in revenue generation for our clients
- Experience with using and reporting using project management solutions
- Strong understanding of budgeting and forecasting from an agency perspective
For consideration send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.