Spear Marketing is looking to hire a Paid Media Manager. Reporting to the VP of Client Services, this person will be responsible for executing and developing campaigns across paid media channels for our clients.
This person will be focused on reach, acquisition, and retention of client audiences through paid marketing. You will work cross-functionally to create robust targeting and drive paid results for the funnel. This role requires blending creative thinking and operational excellence.
The right candidate for this position is ideally an expert in SEM, Linkedin, and other digital ads, and thrives in agile and collaborative environments, where people are curious and want to deliver impact at scale.
- Manage all aspects of search and digital campaigns, including:
- Program strategy and execution
- Strategic input on asset development
- Testing and optimizations
- Analytics – Setup and reporting
- Budget optimization
- Reporting to relevant stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to enhance campaign media performance and make recommendations for innovative strategies to expand accounts.
- Drive lift in key metrics and increase the long-term effectiveness of our clients’ digital marketing programs.
- Leverage marketing objectives and audience research as a lens for paid digital media campaign planning.
- Ensure campaigns are planned and executed holistically to align strategy; taking into account coordination with other campaign tactics, measurement, tagging, reporting, analytics, messaging, branding, creative and content, and backend technical and database considerations.
- Maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in social media and paid social media (including beta programs, advertising networks and innovation opportunities).
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in Paid Media (search marketing and social media lead generation) with proven results.
- AdWords, Facebook, Bing, and LinkedIn management and optimization for a portfolio of accounts – including bid & budget optimization, ad copy creation, testing, account structuring, negative optimization, etc.
- Ability to develop and manage multiple media campaigns simultaneously and deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Comfortable delegating responsibilities to other team members and working closely with key partners to manage the process with the greater team
- Strong team player and thought leader with the ability to guide decision making with strategic insight
- Self-starter comfortable looking for and filling gaps in process, communication calendars and campaigns
- Ability to build partnerships and effectively establish and maintain relationships with internal and external clients and vendors
- A strong understanding of emerging digital techniques and trends within the media landscape and in the greater digital ecosystem
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
For consideration, send your resume, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.