We’re looking for a personable, self-motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team. The Project Estimator is responsible for generating specifications and detailed pricing for our internal account team sales team. Costing proposals can include a variety of marketing programs, such as: demand generation, lead management, and integrated marketing initiatives including email, content syndication, SEM, websites, social media, and lead nurturing. This is a great role for someone who is looking to grow with a growing company.
- Establishes immediate credibility with internal groups (sales and account teams) and develops an acute understanding of our business and marketing program as it relates to process
- Communicates clearly and proactively with internal account and production teams to successfully cost out programs based upon client objectives and deliverables
- Creates spreadsheets and formal client-facing documents that effectively communicate our pricing/project specifications and terms and conditions of engagement
- Works with vendors (as necessary) to determine outside third party costs
- Run and analyze job profitability reports to quarterly audit internal cost assumptions
- Previous marketing/agency experience and experience working online a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver on time-sensitive deadlines
- Enjoys working with different types of personalities and skill levels
- Excellent computer skills – proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and familiar with project management software and online collaboration tools such as Google Drive
- Must be available between 9am – 5pm PCT Mon. – Fri. (Full- Time) Hourly $25- $30 Hr
- Familiarity with softwares such as Asana, Harvest, Slack, Guru a plus, but not required
For consideration, please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.