We’re looking for a personable, self-motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team. The Traffic Manager oversees the day-to-day intake, prioritization, and management of the workflow across all projects at Spear. This individual prioritizes incoming jobs with the account and sales teams, and monitors them through various stages of creative development and production, working with the client services team to ensure on-time delivery.
The Traffic Manager will need to work with internal team members and freelancers across, creative, media, strategy, client services and marketing technology to manage workflow for all projects. This may include creating projects, tasks, setting deadlines, and also make sure that work is distributed properly between different teams accounting for bandwidth and capacity.
The Traffic Manager will plan and monitor workflow, timing, performance and productivity with the help of solutions like Asana, Harvest, and Slack.
- Distribute assignments to creative teams and other departments, depending on their availability and priorities
- Monitor projects and workloads, adjusting assignments and deadlines accordingly
- Maintain job files and folder locations
- Work with internal teams and ensure they have the resources needed for their tasks
- Creates and maintains schedules and workflow across projects
- Manages the creative and production team workloads, and adjusts as needed to meet task deadlines
- Coordinates with client services and creative/production to ensure all pertinent information is available to complete project requests. This includes creative briefings, work orders, file access, project access in Harvest & Asana, etc.
- Collaborate with team leaders to define processes related to day-to-day work for each department, help define KPIs and help them implement among the team members
- Support client services team in creating projects and tasks in Asana, and maintaining schedules
- Work with Account Executives to learn more about new project details and give progress updates on existing projects, communicating any issues
- Agency experience, especially in traffic management or project management
- Very organized and ability to multitask, organize and collaborate
- Ability to manage time, an eye for detail and problem-solving skills
- Skilled at working under pressure, while maintaining positive, team-oriented mindset
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately in a wide variety of circumstances, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to facilitate and maintain positive relationships
- Enjoys working with different types of personalities and skill levels
- Excellent computer skills – proficient in Microsoft Office and familiar with project management software and online collaboration tools such as Google Drive; direct experience with Asana and/or Harvest a plus
- Must be available between 9am – 5pm PCT Mon. – Fri. (Full- Time)
For consideration send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.