Primary responsibility will be to build and deploy emails and landing pages for our clients’ marketing campaigns. Secondary responsibilities will include assisting with client Uberflip implementations.
- Convert PSD files into robust HTML templates
- HTML must be compatible with all web browsers and email clients for both mobile/responsive and desktop
- Integrate HTML files in marketing automation platform or email broadcast system
- Work with clients to set up the technical aspects of their marketing campaigns
- 5+ years web development experience
- Experience developing in at least one marketing automation platform (HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, etc.)
- High proficiency with WordPress, including custom theme development
- Proficiency with responsive web design techniques and the use of frameworks (i.e. Bootstrap)
- Email HTML development experience, including using email testing tools like Email on Acid or Litmus
- Web/Graphic design experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Landing page experience using Contentful
- Landing page experience in Unbounce and their MAP integrations
- Uberflip onbrand and/or implementation experience
- Marketing/agency experience strongly preferred
- Video production and editing experience
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate would have the experience to hit the ground running with minimal training. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Spear Marketing Agency is a growing company and a dynamic workplace where both creative and technical minds come together. We enjoy the work we do and the people with whom we work alongside.
For consideration send your resume, samples of your work, and cover letter to jobs at spearmarketing dot com.
Note: applications without a cover letter will not be considered.