We are a growing marketing agency that is looking for an expert web developer who knows how to multitask, is a self-starter and works with limited supervision. The position will require an advanced knowledge of HTML,CSS. He/she will work side-by-side with our designers and production staff to keep projects on track.
Primary responsibility will be to build and deploy emails and landing pages for our clients’ marketing campaigns.
- Convert PSD files into robust HTML templates
- HTML must be compatible with all web browsers and email clients for both mobile and desktop
- Integrate HTML files in marketing automation or email broadcast system
- Work with clients to set up the technical aspects of their marketing campaigns
- 5+ years web development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Experience developing in at least one marketing automation platform (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, Eloqua, etc.)
- High proficiency with WordPress, including custom theme development
- Proficiency with responsive web design techniques and the use of frameworks
- Email HTML development experience
- Web/Graphic design experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Marketing/agency experience strongly preferred
- Video production and editing experience
- Experience with Git version control
- Experience managing a LAMP environment
This is initially a part-time position with full-time potential. Be prepared to provide samples of your work and/or demonstrate your expertise in HTML, CSS, jQuery, and WordPress.
For consideration send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.