Fast-growing agency rounds out staff to help manage rapid expansion
Walnut Creek, Calif. – July 19, 2010. Spear Marketing Group, a full-service marketing agency, has announced a series of staff additions in response to a significant increase in client business.
- Tom Meriam was hired as Vice President, Business Development, chartered with developing new business for the agency through market outreach and building on client success. Tom has more than 15 years’ experience in senior sales and marketing roles spanning business development, online marketing, Web development, and social media.
- Sabrina Nash has joined Spear as Traffic & Production Manager, responsible for ensuring that client campaigns are executed on time and on budget. Sabrina has more than 15 years’ experience in marketing management roles at companies including Sun Microsystems, Cisco Systems, and Life Technologies.
In other announcements, Spear also promoted several staff member to senior roles:
- Gilda Raczkowski was named Creative Director, responsible for overseeing all Spear creative
- Dan Reed was named Technical Production Manager and will be managing a production team focused on clients’ email marketing, social media, and Web development
- Laura McInerney was named Art Director and will lead design strategy for the agency
- Tracy Ciampi was named Client Services Director, responsible for overall client satisfaction as well as managing Spear’s team of account executives
The agency reports a significant increase in business since the beginning of 2010, primarily in its core service areas of demand generation, online marketing, and lead management. “Even in a down economy, companies are still willing to invest in marketing if they see a return on investment,” commented Spear CEO Matt Randolph. “With our newest team members, we think we’re ideally positioned to continue to attract clients looking for an ROI-based approach.”
About Spear Marketing Group
Spear Marketing Group is a full-service agency specializing in demand generation, lead management and ROI-based marketing. The firm services a wide range of clients in high-tech, real estate, and other sectors from its offices in Walnut Creek, CA and Seattle, WA. Clients include Google, Legacy Partners, and Navicure. For more information, visit https://spearmarketing.com.